Our Journey To Recovery

Our Journey To Recovery

Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16th 2015

Well I am now completing my fourth week back at work. I started at WellStar at the Kennestone Hospital. I am back in the Operating Room working as a staff nurse. It is easier to manage my schedule as a staff nurse compared to working in management as I have done over the past ten years. All in all it is going well, big changes in the surgical realm, I am learning new things every day. Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement over the past several weeks.

Christopher continues to amaze us with  his superman attitude and ability to bounce back after each surgery or procedure he undergoes. This past surgery has been no different, he is like the old Timex watch, he takes a lickin and keeps on tickin.


Nice hat hair, Grace doesn't seem to mind.
Gary brought a visitor


The photos above were taken just a few days after his surgery. Gary brought their new addition to their family by for a visit. Grace is so tiny and cute, all she wanted to do was sleep. Christopher was thrilled to have a chance to hold her.

No time for lolly gagging, Mr. Gary getting Christopher back to work.
Gary and Christopher in the picture above, working hard before heading to the Charity Basketball game at Pope High School.

Getting a squeeze from his favorite player
Cheering on the team




Ms. Locky hiding behind Christopher, working on his writing.

All wired up for Neuro-feedback therapy, concentrating hard.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you both to know that I check your blog frequently and LOVE to hear (and see) all of Christopher's progress. I appreciate you taking the time to post updates. Praying for continued healing! VA

    ReplyDelete